Sunday, March 25, 2012

Falling Under The Power

I'm a free-thinker but I don't think most of the religions are harmful. They have their rights to believe what they want to..


Last night I have attended the Wesley Church of the 2012 REVOLUTION and yes it was my first time to go to church. (when I move to Sitiawan)

Like other church, we sang the praising song of God. The pastor is a humorous person. I did laugh a lots when he told to us his story.

Then, the pastor asked us to come in front.

OUT OF A SUDDEN, I saw one of my friend falling down after been prayed by a pastor. This has been exciting and at the same time puzzling me! As I am a curious type of person, I moved forward to let the pastor to pray for me. The pastor put her hand on my forehead, and started to talk the language that I can't really understand. One of her assistant was holding me on my back. Scared me to fall down too. But after being prayed by the pastor, I didn't fall down like the other people. What is this mean for?

I've searched it on Google, it showed many different type of answers.

Profound.

No comments: