Thursday, January 03, 2013

First day of being a Form5 girl

Before 7.00a.m. I've already reached school. Put my bag in my class, 5SB. In front of Zhi Hoay. Then ran to the school hall to get the attendance as a prefect.

After 7.15a.m. students went to the hall too. Principal was giving the speech. She told us we can't stay at the class when we recess. We all were like " SAY WHAT?!". It's quite unfair to the students who don't want to come out or need to do their homework at the class. I think no much students will obey it. (Including me). Then she found out the very "stylish" students and asked them to stand on the stage. Oh My God. Planned to spike my hair, luckily didnt do it after that. If not I will feel so ashamed standing on the stage and thousand pairs of eyes looking at you! *Phew*

Then all the form teacher was standing on the stage to tell us what class will they holding to. Miss Chek, 5SB. Woahhh! My form teacher is same like last year when I at 4SB! Miss Chek is a good teacher! Because the prefect got a short meeting after the assembly, so I came back to class little bit late than others. When I came to the class, every boys were shouting "lengzai" (means handsome boy) to me. Kinda happy actually. Ahah! Miss Chek introduce our every subjects teacher to us.

 Recess time! The bell of the recess changed so does the changing period bell. Hmm.. New year, everything in new huh? My sister, Ting Fang gave me her very first written novel, <<天生一对爱斗气>> to me. With her own signature on it! Heard from others that her novel in my town, Sitiawan's bookstore has already out of stock! She is same age with me, same school with me. She is writing novel while I'm just a nobody as the slave of homework. Uhh.. Feel so proud of her!! You all should go and grab it at any Popular shop in Malaysia! Support her!
有些事并不是偶然,而是必然(Some things are not accidental, but inevitable.) I love the quote in the book so much! I used less than 1hour to finish it!

At night, I was writing down my time table and some motivation quote on my notebook. I love notebook so much! xx 


No one is in control of your happiness, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.

17 years old. Form5. SPM. Goodluck!

No comments: