Saturday, March 02, 2013

It's Zhi Hoay's Birthday!!!

Night 8.00p.m. I when to Zhi Hoay's house to celebrate her 17th birthday. She just invited few of her friends. I mean the friends who can really having a heart-to-heart-talk. They are Yin Zheng, Anne Li, Sock Chen and of course me! I'm so glad that we were having steamboat as dinner. Because I just backed from Sungai Petani by bus and that time it's raining plus the air conditional in the bus was super cold! Having steamboat after was a suitable meal! *Warm*

 The touched moment was  the Chinese Tea Leaf Eggs! I told Zhi Hoay that I haven't taste before the Chinese Tea Leaf Eggs. Then today! She asked her mother to cook for us! Lovely!



 


 I think it's the simplest and most enjoyable birthday dinner ever. Well not many people in this gathering yet we were happier. At least the food doesn't have too many people to take for it. We're having the dinner slowly without worry the food will be finished by others. Hehees! We had champagne after steamboat and siting as a circle and talked about everything! While Zhi Hoay's busying showing us her birthday presents happily.

After that, we sang Happy Birthday to our lovely girl, Zhi Hoay. She made three wishes. One of her wish is hoping everyone of us can live happily.


Around 11.00p.m. Yin Zheng's mother called her to go back home. We were like still have lots of things haven't talk finish! Ahah! Never mind never mind. Still have my birthday.
4 more days to go. :P




Zhi Hoay, the one who I know her more than 5 years! We knew each other since we were eight! Different primary school but same English tuition class. Siting together. Sooner we became friend. After Standard 6, I thought our relationship will going to fade. But well, God told me it never be. When we were form 2, we same class in the secondary school! We were siting together too! We enjoyed talking to each other. and after that time we became bestfriend.
The best part is we're having different styles of everything! She likes keeping her hair long while I like to have short haircut. I prefer outdoor activity and taking risks while she would prefer indoor activity and more in the traditional way.
I think what makes us stay together is the toleration between us. Right? :)
I'm so glad I found her! I wish we still can be so close after we going out from the town to study!
Happy 17th Birthday, Zhi Hoay once again! xoxo

No comments: