Friday, March 23, 2018

Chin Han's 24th Birthday & Story on How We Get Together

As you can see the title it's his birthday today.
You must be wondering who is Chin Han.
Since I didn't update my life for so long. Let me briefly introduce to you one of the most important people in my life -- my beloved boyfriend!

I get to know him through my friend's (Let's call her J) birthday celebration in last year March.
Surprisingly, he has the same birthday as J!
We secretly went out to buy a cake for him and gave him a surprise celebration. We sang the birthday songs (Yes. Malaysia is a multi-language country. So we sang different language of birthday songs to him).
After everything has been settled, we sat down and talked to each other. I talked with his friends too but somehow I got his humour. I cracked up when he told us some jokes. Well, the awkward moment I realised is just me laughing at his joke. I didn't think much about him at that time, just maybe we can be a good friend in the near future?
He left after giving the birthday present to J. So I thought maybe he likes her since he drove all the way from Ipoh to Alor Setar (it was having heavy traffic at that time) just to give her birthday present.
After he left, J opened her present from him and it's a mug! The other friend and I keep on teasing J to consider him to be her potential boyfriend.

For Chinese if a guy likes a girl and give her a glass or a mug, it means he wants to stay with her for a lifetime since the glass or mug in Chinese called “杯子” (bei zi) somehow same meaning as the words of a lifetime “一辈子” (yi bei zi).
FYI, I just googled the meaning again just now it can mean a lifetime of friend too. LOLLL. What a big misunderstanding!

From March to June. Chin Han and I didn't really talk since we don't have each other's contact number. Maybe if we have we still won't talk to each other? I remember J told that he didn't really like to reply message and he used to have quite a numbers of girls like him. He looks popular and I don't really like a popular guy. I don't think he has so much time to entertain me. That's why sometimes we saw each other check-in in Swarm, we will only greet each other and that's all.

And fast forward to around June. J and I attended our friend's graduation. J told me Chin Han is interested in me. I was a little bit happy when I heard it but was curious if he's interested in me why he didn't really come to talk to me. Maybe he's just kidding with J.
Chin Han and J were texting at that time, and he promised he will come to talk to me at somehow.
Then at night, he came to add me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram.
He spammed liking some of my pictures on Instagram I went to thanks him in Instagram pm. He said he will continue liking my pictures after he done his final. That's all again how is our conversation ended.

I started to wonder if he really interested in me or not...

Until the mid-July, that's how we started to really have some proper conversation.
J and I went to KL to visit some of our friends and Chin Han, of course, is included. We hung out for few days and he told J that he will pass by my city on his way home so he can fetch me back. I did not think too much since it's better to sit in a car than a bus to go home. We talked a lot on the way home. Without realisation, we reached my house.
I told him to text me when he arrived at his house but he called me to inform me! I was like, "Oh. Okay. That's great." and hung out the phone. From that night, we started texting until the fifth day. He confessed to me. Normally I will think about a lot of stuff as I'm going back the UK to study also. However, this time without any hesitation, I accepted him.
Perhaps, this is the feeling when you know he's 'the one'.

We still couldn't believe that we are together on the next day.
We will be texting and calling each other when we're free.
It's so warm. Ahh... That's how the feeling of first love and the first day of being together with someone you like.

Anyway, let's get to know each other more, being considerate of each other, communicate well with each other, of course, love each other more a bit day by day.

No comments: