Friday, December 16, 2011

15/12/2011



BE the BEST, LIVE to the max! (BE.LIVE)
Hallo, I'm just backed from the 3days 2night Leo Camp held at Cameron Highlands. I learnt so much things in the camp. Especially the four words of youthfulness that Lion Roger said: Seeking Mind, Courage, Respectful, Appreciation.



Looked back this photo cant make me stop laughing! On the 2nd day of camping night, we got a fellowship night. My leader chose "Michael Jackson", "LMFAO" and "Titanic". So we decided to play a drama. I can't stop laughing because the boy with red colour shirt used newspaper to roll as his boobs. Almost all the leos saw him will keep laughing and some of them said he like Susan Boyle! Thank you him for making us laugh non stop. xD



and.. This leo. I still can remember that we became friend through teasing each other on the first day of camp steamboat dinner. He's the President of Leo Club SMJK Poi Lam. I thought he was just kidding to me because he just can't seem like a president. Sorry, no offend. Just.. he is so crazy with us.



SERIOUSLY, I'm missing them already.. Hope can meet them soon. :)

No comments: