Saturday, December 31, 2011

30/12/2011

Today is Edmund's party! For sure I took lots of photos. (I like taking photos with friends. It's like a memory to me) Here are some of photos taken at his party.


My BFF, Zhi Hoay and I. (Oh Ya! I just have a haircut. Bob Hair!)


The one who wore MU tee is Anne Li, we have planned to have a short hair together and here we go.


Yin Zheng got 8As in PMR. (expected) Congrats to her once again!


Hui Xin. My loving bitch ever! ♥


Xue Jin, a girl really work so hard to get the result she wants in her study.


Choon Yong. He is a mature boy that I ever know in the age of 15.


With Soon Ming AKA cowie~ :P

When my friends were playing so crazy at Edmund's house, I decided to come out for a walk. Sometimes, I just feel like I can't mix with them very well.. Zhi Hoay and Yin Zheng accompanied me. *Touched* We walked under the lamp-post. We saw our shadow. So, we decided to take the shadow pictures. I love shadow picture so much! It's like a kind of mystery to me.



Yin Zheng did the spider's shadow, I did the eagle's shadow and Zhi Hoay did the ostrich's shadow.


awww... love this picture so much.. ♥


Last but not least, the photo with the birthday boy, Edmund! Happy birthday to you! Hope you enjoy the day! :)


Love,
Queeny.

No comments: