Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Back to School!


As a committee member of prefect I reached at school around 6.50a.m. The sky still quite dark. Helped prefect to arrange the class in order. Saw the new Form3 student just know that I am not Form3 anymore, I AM A FORM4 STUDENT ALREADY!

xx skip the teachers giving speech xx

Our principal is a woman that has her own principal. She decided every of our assembly must dismiss at 8.10a.m. She rather finished at the exact time that she just set up than didn't give her speech to us. After finish the assembly of course is our spot check. OPPPPSSS! I just found out that I forgot to cut my fingernails! Damn it! If let the principal know her prefect didn't cut her fingernails sure will... Uhhh.. Can't imagine it!! Luckily, Madam Lee (discipline teacher) borrowed her nail-clippers to me. Thanks teacher!

After that is our Form4 students stay in the hall for whole day. Every of the Form4 subject teacher introduced the subject. Our school got pure Science class, Account class, Vocational class and etc. Bla bla bla.. Teachers were giving the foundation( or should I call it as introduce?) of the subjects, students like us just sitting on the chairs and having chit-chatting with our friends. Perhaps all of us know we want to in which class already. Teacher gave out form to let us fill in which class should we prefer to in. I wrote pure science class. Hope I can enter the science stream class because it just has only 4 class! and yes.. Kinda worry now, tomorrow I will know which class I will in.
God bless me.

No comments: