Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chinese New Year Is Going to End

*fireworks!*
It's going to the end of Chinese New Year and I've took some angpao from the elders. (Most of the angpao money is for my Leo Forum! )



Yes. This is the outfit on Wednesday. Helping my friend's mother preparing the food for BBQ night. Learnt a lots of cooking knowledge at there. :)


Love this outfit so much! This photo became my Facebook's profile picture and my phone wallpaper!


Friday.
Pay visit to Jul Jin's house and saw Min Min at there. A-long-time-no-see buddy!


Good in study, communication, ridding motor (it's like 100km/hr!) etc etc. A skinny girl who make every girl envy about her weight! Yet, can't find her weakness! Love her! xx



One of my favourite picture! Love my expression so much! :P



♥ Jia Xin! Her I-Phone4 screen saver is our photo! Awww..



with them. ♥


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN! Going to do my homeworks! Arghhh.. School reopen again. I dislike it when I still want to have more holidays but need to schooling already. I just feel like not enouuugh long. Okaay, should content what I had.

Do not let laziness kill me again! D:

No comments: