Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy

My Thursday's class ended at 1.00p.m. so Batrisyia, Yie Wen and I decided to go to Tous Les Jours, Bukit Bintang to have our lunch. It was my first time been to Tous Les Jours. 
                           

                           
I ordered the Grilled Mushroom Tartine which is most of the people's choice. While Batrisyia and Yie Wen ordered Banana Ricotta Cheese & French Toast.
After we finishing our food, we started to talk about our stuffs happened on us. (Almost everything. I can say) I told Yie Wen about our previous misunderstanding without realizing my tears falling down and when Yie Wen talked about it.. Her tears fall down too! At the same time, I saw Batrisyia's eyes is quite watery. Ahh.. After having this heart-to-heart talk, I think our friendship getting stronger! Honestly, I feel so lucky and appreciate to have them as my college's friends. Love them to the max!! 




We went to shopping in Farenheit 88 for awhile then Batrisyia and I went to cinema in Pavilion to watch Guardians of the Galaxy! It's a must watch movie in 2014
Here is the synopsis from the movie.
I love how the plot going and how they made the vintage music become trend again! I even cried when watching Groot sacrificed himself just to because he wanted to let his friends stay alive.

Rocket at the end planted one of the Groot's stick in a pot and put in their ship. This is how baby Groot looked like at the end of the movie! 
Awww..

No comments: