Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'm back! After so long..


Yea.. Yea.. Yea.. I know what you want to say it after looking at my last post which is updated at Oct 2013.
After 10 months I backed to blog about my life again! (Yay?)
What made me want to come back and blog about my life again?
Well.. I think is because recently I've been reading people's blogs and that brought me back to where I supposed to be.

How am I? Where am I studying now?
I'm still alive. (That's how I always answer to my friends whenever they ask me this question.)
And I'm currently studying in Brickfield Asia College, KL. I'm taking Express A-Level. Yes. I'm going to finish my A-Level this year. Having the AS and A2 test together (8 papers, 2months) are not easy at all yet not tough if you were the hardworking type of student. I'm kind of procrastinator so until now the lecturers almost finish the syllabus yet I can't really mention more than 5 case law! Have to work very hard started from now on! 
57 days more to go..
There's one of my classmates who named C. He's kind of hardworking and smart guy though I think he's a nice guy at first. Who knows the moment we became closer, he started to treat like one of his 'brother'. Sometimes his words really did hurt me. 
"You will never pass your A-Level. I have to see you in A-Level again next year while I'll be studying in degree. Hahahaa.."
I'm not sure whether he said it intentionally or not. Anyway, thanks to him now when I feel like lazy to study I can think about his words to me. I will prove to him that HE'S WRONG!

I shall stop here. Have to at least read something starting from today!
Will update soon. Bye.

No comments: