Saturday, November 19, 2011

18/11/2011

Today is my last day being a Form3 student. So my friends and I decided to take a lots of photos as we could for our last day as Form3 students.


On my left is my crazy friend, Cheryl while on my right is my laugh-non-stop teacher, Mr Pang. He teaches Biology at my school.


Edmund and I. We got the potential to be an actor and actress! ;D


The one who lied on my shoulder is Wei Qian AKA Stella. (Name of the character in our drama) Emphasize that HE IS NOT GAY.


The girl who I hugging with is Yun Ru, She is one of the famous girls in Form3. Many of our seniors will go to her class to confess their love to her frequently.


Yin Zheng, me, Anne Li. WE ARE ROCKER! (From left to right) Sad that Zhi Hoay didn't come to school to join us.


Jia Xin & Xue Jin. (From left to right) This picture was captured by me. Isn't it nice? =D


Last but not least, my lovely bitch and I. ♥

I enjoyed so much on my last day as Form3 student! After the school holidays, we are going to Form4. I've no idea which of my friends will go to Science stream or Arts stream. I hope that we still are friends no matter which class are we going to. Anyway, BEST OF LUCK for our PMR results! I hope that I can get a good result! *crossing fingers*


PEACE. xoxo ;)

No comments: