Friday, November 25, 2011

25/11/2011


TODAY IS THE DAY! 11.00 a.m. My mum fetched me to Sitiawan Music to learn my first guitar lesson. I am quite nervous when I reached there. I dare not walk in to the room until my guitar teacher, Mr. Nicholas called me to come in.
Because of the reason I haven't buy the guitar, teacher borrowed his guitar for me to learn. Teacher did tell me that I can have long fingernails on my right hand while my left hand's fingernails all must be cut short for the convenient of pressing the string and the sound came out nicer if you use your fingernail to play the guitar.
Then teacher introduced me the body name of the guitar..


After introducing the name, teacher started to teach me so basic chord.
G--> Em--> C --> D7
It was so hard to me to find the chord at the first time. Luckily my teacher is so patient. He keep telling me to relax and play with it. Soon, it is better than before. Teacher asked me to practise more. Practise makes perfect! ;D
"Actually, if you ask the pro guitarist, they will tell you they know 200+ chord." Nicholas said. "OH MY GOSH! Now I only realise the hard way of learning guitar!"
Just hoping I will not stop learning guitar in the half way. xP

No comments: