Wednesday, November 23, 2011

23/11/2011



Yea! People tell me Google is the best way to find out any answer as we want. So, I typed my question out.
Aahh.. I am just damn boring! Facebook, Twitter nothing news or notification that can make me excited.

Sometimes, I am jealous about my friends that they are working during this holidays. They can earn money, do not waste their holidays and gained experiences in the same time! It is just like one stone kills three birds!
In this boring school holidays, I have read Form4 literature and Novel Azfa Hanani. Quite interesting.

I got a Leo camp at 13th of Dec until 15th of Dec, held at Cameron Highlands. I'm hoping my dad will let me join the camp. It is a golden opportunity to mix with other states of Leos. I am longing for it!

Oh ya! Just found out my diary had not been touched since I seat for the PMR. Going to write now. See ya.

Looking forward on this Friday. ;)

No comments: