Saturday, November 26, 2011

26/11/2011


OH YEAH! My first guitar, Yamaha C40M! It costed my dad RM410.00! Thank you so much, daddy!
Back to home, I keep practicing the chords. Quite hard to me as a beginner. Hope one day I can play the guitar well like Taylor Swift.


Isn't she so gorgeous?

Then, I went to Youtube to search "how to play acoustic guitar songs for beginners" and click into it. I saw one of the Karmin's video: Look At Me Now at the featured videos there. With my curiosity, I clicked in and I watched finish the video. I just want to say, Karmin WOW-ed me! They are so cool couple!
P/s: I like girl rapper. xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Don't forget me whn u're famous someday. then agn, maybe i'll become famous 1st. =P

p/s: U should totally rename urself taylor

Queeny said...

Haha.. Thank you very much! When the day I become pro, perhaps we can have duet guitar! ;D

Oh yeah! Taylor Queeny Ding!